How to Organize a Successful Donation Drive to Benefit Mission of Deeds Clients
1. Select an enthusiastic leader for your event.
2. Email email@example.com to help plan your drive, set the date, and discuss items currently needed.
3. Get organized, select helpers, and pick a collection site.
4. Promote the event on social media, and in local papers. Hang signs or banners.
5. Provide containers identifying Mission of Deeds at your collection site. (We have labels if you need them.)
6. If necessary, have helpers at the collection site to receive donated items.
7. Bring collected items to Mission of Deeds or arrange for us to pick them up.
8. Let us know about key volunteers and/or major donors so they may all be thanked.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781.944.9797.
Thanks for leading this project . . . your efforts ensure that our clients receive critically needed items.