Event News: 2021 Golf Tournament
Bill Mulrenan Memorial Golf Tournament
Rain or Shine for Mission of Deeds
Monday — June 7, 2021
Join Us for Our 23rd Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Your support will help many households in our community.
And, You Don’t Have to Play to Donate
The tournament is 18 holes and limited to 18
We hope you will support this special tournament through sponsorship, playing, or making a donation.
20% enables you to play golf and have lunch.
Your participation goes a long way!
We can purchase these items for our clients with your sponsorship and golf registration:
- $5,000 – 30 cribs with mattresses
- $2,000 – 16 bed sets
- $1,500 – 167 blankets
- $1,000 – 4 sets of bunk beds with mattresses
- $500 – 25 toasters and 25 coffee makers
- $250 – 12 pots and pans sets
- $150 – 63 pillows
Can’t Attend, But Want to Support this Event?
Sponsorships with Golf
- Co-Sponsor ($5,000) includes Sponsor name on media platforms, foursome, banner, sign on ﬁrst tee, lunch for four.
- Lunch Sponsor ($2,000) includes a foursome, banner at luncheon, sign on ﬁrst tee, lunch for four.
- Tee Sponsor ($1,500) includes a foursome, signs, golf tees with your logo, sign on ﬁrst tee, lunch for four.
- Gold Sponsor ($1,000) includes a foursome, sign on ﬁrst tee, lunch for four.
Sponsorships without Golf
- Silver Sponsor ($500) includes tee/hole signage, lunch for four.
- Bronze Sponsor ($250) includes tee/hole signage, lunch for one.
- Hole Sponsor ($150) includes tee/hole signage.
Golf Registration (not part of sponsorship)
- $600 per Foursome, $150 individual, includes lunch.
- $150 per Individual Golfer, includes golf, cart and lunch for one.
Date: Monday — June 7, 2021
Time: 7 AM to 2 PM
Location: Woburn Country Club, 5 Country Club Road, Woburn, MA 01801
7:00 AM – Registration and coffee
7:45 AM – 50/50 Raffle Golf Ball Drop
8:00 AM – Shotgun/Straight Scramble Format
- Buy Mulligans, improve your chance to win!
- Prizes for golf winners in diﬀerent categories
- Lunch, live auction and raffles
If you have any questions about the golf tournament, please contact Jody Collins Skinner at
The Mission of Deeds is a non-profit volunteer organization providing beds, gently used furniture and household items, free of charge, to individuals and families in need. Since its inception in 1993, the Mission of Deeds has helped over 40,000 people. More than half of those served are women with children, many of whom have lived in shelters for battered women. Others assisted are victims of fires or other tragedies, elders who have no family, and veterans.
Thank you for your support!