2021 Bill Mulrenan Memorial Golf Tournament | Mission of Deeds
Event News: 2021 Golf Tournament – Save the Date –
Bill Mulrenan Memorial Golf Tournament
Rain or Shine for Mission of Deeds
Monday — June 7, 2021
Join Us for Our 23rd Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Your support will help many households in our community.
And, You Don’t Have to Play to Donate
Registration Opens – in Spring 2021 –
The tournament is limited to 18 foursomes, strictly enforced.
First come, ﬁrst served.
We hope you will support this special tournament through sponsorship, playing, or making a donation.
20% enables you to play golf and have breakfast and lunch.
Your participation goes a long way!
We can purchase these items for our clients with your sponsorship and golf registration:
- $5,000 – 30 cribs with mattresses
- $2,000 – 16 bed sets
- $1,500 – 167 blankets
- $1,000 – 4 sets of bunk beds with mattresses
- $500 – 25 toasters and 25 coffee makers
- $250 – 12 pots and pans sets
- $150 – 63 pillows
Can’t Attend, But Want to Support this Event?
Sponsorships with Golf
- Co-Sponsor ($5,000) includes Sponsor name on media platforms, foursome, banner, sign on ﬁrst tee, buﬀet lunch for four.
- Lunch Sponsor ($2,000) includes a foursome, banner at luncheon, sign on ﬁrst tee, buﬀet lunch for four.
- Cart Sponsor ($1,500) includes a foursome, signs on each cart, sign on ﬁrst tee, buﬀet lunch for four.
- Gold Sponsor ($1,000) includes a foursome, sign on ﬁrst tee, buﬀet lunch for four.
Sponsorships without Golf
- Silver Sponsor ($500) includes tee/hole signage, buﬀet lunch for four.
- Bronze Sponsor ($250) includes tee/hole signage, buﬀet lunch for one.
- Hole Sponsor ($150) includes tee/hole signage.
Golf Registration (not part of sponsorship)
- $600 per Foursome, $150 individual, includes buﬀet lunch.
- $150 per Individual Golfer, includes golf, cart and buﬀet lunch for one.
Registration – Coming in Spring 2021!
Date: Monday — June 7, 2021
Time: 7 AM to 2 PM
Location: Woburn Country Club, 5 Country Club Road, Woburn, MA 01801
7:00 AM – Registration and Continental Breakfast
7:45 AM – 50/50 Raffle Golf Ball Drop
8:00 AM – Shotgun/Straight Scramble Format
- Buy Mulligans, improve your chance to win!
- Prizes for golf winners in diﬀerent categories
- Luncheon Buﬀet and Raﬄes.
If you have any questions about the golf tournament, please contact Jody Collins Skinner at
The Mission of Deeds is a non-profit volunteer organization providing beds, gently used furniture and household items, free of charge, to individuals and families in need. Since its inception in 1993, the Mission of Deeds has helped over 40,000 people. More than half of those served are women with children, many of whom have lived in shelters for battered women. Others assisted are victims of fires or other tragedies, elders who have no family, and veterans.
Thank you for your support!