The Bill Mulrenan Memorial Golf Tournament

The joy that you give to others is the joy that comes back to you. John Greenleaf Whittier

The Bill Mulrenan Memorial Golf Tournament for the Mission of Deeds will be held Monday, June 4th at Woburn Country Club. Please join us for our 21st Annual Charity Golf Tournament.

We hope you will help support this special tournament through a sponsorship, donation of an item and/or playing.

Your participation goes a long way!  We can purchase these items for our clients based on the sponsorship levels and golf registration:

  • $5,000 — 30 cribs with mattresses
  • $2,000 — 16 bed sets
  • $1,500 will fully furnish the households of 3 families
  • $1,000 — 4 sets of bunk beds with mattresses
  • $500 — 25 toasters and 25 coffee makers
  • $250 — 12 pots and pans sets
  • $150 — 63 pillows
  • 80% of your golf registration goes directly to helping those in need, the remaining 20% enables you to play golf and have breakfast and lunch

 

Sponsorship & Registration Options 

Sponsorships with golf

  • Co-Sponsor ($5,000): includes press release, foursome, banner, sign on first tee, buffet lunch for four.
  • Lunch Sponsor ($2,000): includes foursome, banner at luncheon, sign on first tee, buffet lunch for four.
  • Cart Sponsor ($1,500): includes foursome, signs on each cart, sign on first tee, buffet lunch for four.
  • Gold Sponsor ($1,000): includes foursome, sign on first tee, buffet lunch for four

Sponsorship without golf

  • Silver Sponsor ($500): includes tee/hole signage, buffet lunch for four.
  • Bronze Sponsor ($250): includes tee/hole signage, buffet lunch for one.
  • Hole Sponsor ($150): includes tee/hole signage.

Golf Registration (not part of a sponsorship)

  • $600 per foursome, $150 individual: includes buffet lunch

Please us our Registration & Sponsorship PDF form for golfing and sponsorship opportunities or you can pay online using a credit card or PayPal. You don’t have to play to donate!

 

Event details:

  • 7:00 am – Registration and Continental Breakfast
  • 7:45 am – 50/50 Raffle Golf Ball Drop
  • 8:00 am – Shotgun/Straight Scramble Format
  • Buy mulligans, improve your chance to win! Prizes for golf winners in different categories
  • Luncheon Buffet and Raffles.  You can also pre-purchase Raffle Tickets.

The tournament is limited to 18 foursomes, strictly enforced. First come, first served.

Contact Jody Collins Skinner at 781-944-9797 for additional information.   

Here is a printable flyer for your use.